I’ve been honored to share my experiences while living with cerebral palsy by speaking and/or presenting at various churches, schools, conferences and other community events since 2008.
- My self-advocacy/independent living/employment experiences and advice
- The Power of Your Story
- Finding the gift in your burdens
- ADAPT: Discovering God’s purpose for your gifts AND limitations
- Storytelling for AAC (alternative and augmentative communication) users
- Differently-abled, still wonderfully made (specifically for elementary students)
Recent events include:
- Highlands Church Women’s Leadership Day
- A special Elementary Student assembly at Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Keynote speech at the Pheonix Mayor’s Commission on Disability Issues Awards ceremony
- Guest speaking in a first-year Occupational Therapy class at Midwestern University
- Guest speaking (remotely) to a graduate counseling class at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago
Presentations are always tailored to the specific audience and organization’s needs. Fees are negotiable based on length desired, location, organization’s budget, and audience size. Opportunities for book sales are appreciated.
To submit a presentation request, contact me here .