I’ve been honored to share my experiences while living with cerebral palsy by speaking and/or presenting at various churches, schools, conferences and other community events since 2008.
- My self-advocacy/independent living/employment experiences and advice
- The Power of Your Story
- Finding the gift in your burdens
- ADAPT: Discovering God’s purpose for your gifts AND limitations
- Storytelling for AAC (alternative and augmentative communication) users
- Differently-abled, still wonderfully made (specifically for elementary students)
Recent events include:
- Highlands Church Women’s Leadership Day
- A special Elementary Student assembly at Scottsdale Christian Academy
- Keynote speech at the Pheonix Mayor’s Commission on Disability Issues Awards ceremony
Presentations are always tailored to the specific audience and organization’s needs. Fees and/or donations are negotiable based on length desired, location, organization’s budget, and audience size. Opportunities for book sales are appreciated.
To submit a presentation request, contact me here .