If you’re not looking for a formal slide-driven presentation, I also enjoy just sharing my story with anyone who needs encouragement. I have spoken to many parent and student groups and given my testimony in churches.
- Advice and encouragement for parents of children with special needs
- Godly journalism (for students)
- The blessings of chronic pain
- My journey of faith
Recent events include:
- Guest speaking in a first-year Occupational Therapy class at Midwestern University
- Guest speaking (remotely) to a graduate counseling class at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago
- Partners in Leadership panel through Pilot Parents of Southern Arizona
Speaking engagements are also always tailored to the specific audience and organization’s needs. Fees and/or donations are negotiable based on length desired, location, organization’s budget, and audience size. Opportunities for book sales are appreciated.
To submit a speaking request, contact me here .